1) Within this notice SSED Ltd T/A Hunters Wholesale, Unit 4, Kelpatrick Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 6BW are referred to as the ‘Company’ and the Customer or visitor/user of the Website www.hunters-wholesalers.co.uk is referred to as ‘you’ or ‘Your’.
2) The Company is committed to safeguarding the privacy of Customers and website visitors; this notice sets out how the Company will may collect, process and store your personal information, whether by automatic or manual means.
3) Within this notice ‘Personal Information’ means any information in any format or medium, from which you can be personally identified.
4) The Company provides this policy to ensure that you have all the information regarding your privacy when using our Website or purchasing products and to comply with our obligations and your rights created by applicable law.
6) Whether you are personally identifiable from the information that we gather, store or process or not you can be assured the information will only be used in accordance with this policy.
Your Personal Information
We will not gather, collect, process or store any Personal Information except –
8) When visiting the Website the Company may collect the following information –
9) If you make a purchase the Company shall collect and process information necessary
10) The Company may use and share your Personal Information with our employees, officers, agents, consultants, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary
11) The Company will not sell, share or otherwise distribute your Personal Information unless –
12) The Company shall not use automated processing of your Personal Information to form or make decisions except where the decision is necessary for entering into or performing a contract; or authorised or required by law (for example for the detection of fraud or tax evasion); or you have given your express consent.
13) You may withdraw your consent for the processing of your Personal Information at any time by informing the Data Processor at Hunters Wholesale, Unit 4, Kelpatrick Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 6BW or by using a link provided for that purpose when the processing is direct marketing.
14) Upon receipt of a notice withdrawing your consent to process your Personal Information the Company shall stop processing the Personal Information except:
15) The Company will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of Personal Information, including storing of data on a secure, password and firewall protected servers.
16) In the event of a breach of the security measures taken to protect your personal information the Company will inform you as soon as is reasonably practical.
17) In order that In order that the Company is able to provide you with an optimum service and to ensure that all obligations under UK Data Protection legislation are complied with, you must let the Company know if any Personal Information which you have provided changes or becomes inaccurate or out of date.
18) The Company shall restrict the processing of your Personal Information if the following circumstances arise
19) Where processing of your Personal Information is restricted, the information shall be stored but no further processing shall occur and the Company shall
20) When submitting any payments, all payments are processed by a third party payment processing merchant in full compliance with all recognised standards and security requirements.
21) The payment processing merchant will use full encryption to ensure your payment card information remains secure, this means that orders can only be accepted from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, it is not possible to make a payment via an unsecured connection. Most web browsers support SSL.
22) The Company does not store or retain your payment card Details.
Access to Personal Information
23) You may require the Company to provide you with
24) This information will be provided free of charge except where a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive (for example it is a repetitive request, or where the Company needs to process large amounts of data) in which case the Company shall make a charge for reasonable administrative costs in dealing with the request or refuse to respond and provide a justifiable reason for refusing to respond which you may seek judicial remedy or complain to the Information Commissioners Office.
25) The Company shall provide the requested information within one month of receipt of the request.
26) Any Personal Information that you provide for the performance of a contract which is stored electronically shall be held in a portable format (readable in a format that will be commonly used on other computer systems) and the Company shall provide this information to you or directly to another organisation (where technically feasible) upon your request.
27) As the Company takes the issue of protecting your Personal Information seriously, the Company shall follow strict storage and disclosure procedures which mean you may occasionally be required to provide proof of identity prior to disclosing such information.
Right to erase Personal Information
28) You have the right in certain circumstances to instruct the Company to erase your Personal Information where
29) Where you have the right and you issue an instruction to erase your Personal Information the Company shall use all reasonable efforts to
30) The Company may refuse to erase your Personal Information only
31) Like all other websites, the Company uses analytical software to gather and collect anonymous information (from which you are not personally identifiable) whilst you browse the Website.
32) This includes information about the device and software that you use to access the Website including the geographical location (Country) of the server used for access, browser type, pages viewed, length of visit and referral source.
33) This information helps us to generate reports about the usage of the Website, monitor trends, and enables us to maintain a Website that is user friendly and compatible with popular equipment and software.